Roll call 4th annual Pig out Troy, NY. July 14 & 15

Slim's is in!

Word is that they expect construction to be done. However if it is not they have an alternate site just up the river.

Any word on the construction? Also, come to find out, I am going to be short 1 assistant cook and 1 helper. Anyone looking to work with us would be a welcome relief.

Did the organizer publish a team listing by any chance?

I'm trying to find someone from WNY (or someone who will be passing through WNY on their way home) competing in this who might have room in their trailer to haul back a Yoder YS640 for us?

Did the organizer publish a team listing by any chance?

I'm trying to find someone from WNY (or someone who will be passing through WNY on their way home) competing in this who might have room in their trailer to haul back a Yoder YS640 for us?

I could haul it as far as the binghamton ny area if that would help

I am in an email exchange and a negotiation with the bank about doing 4 comps in a row. We are a 32' motorhome hauling a trailer. I usually put the trailer next to the rv and go 32' x 20' but can adjust. Waiting to see if we can "fit".

The new amphitheater is done and the park is 95% ready, we are moving to the south end of the park in larger lot,so there will be more room. I will be meeting with Elizabeth early next week to finalize the layout, looks like 35 teams as the final number. Vendors will be in the old parking lot this year, it's going to be Fun, watch for details on BBQ Brethren dinner at Yannis on Friday night again. May get a bus to bring us there and back.

Back