Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoke Over Veishea

B

BC Squared

About a week out....who's in for this one. According to the recent email, they still have openings. Wonder if the rules have something to do with that?? 

I will be in Purgatory again that weekend cooking with Doug. Hoping the "rules" don't pertain to the inside of the trailer...know what I'm sayin?

See you there!

I will be in Purgatory again that weekend cooking with Doug. Hoping the "rules" don't pertain to the inside of the trailer...know what I'm sayin?

See you there!

LOL...exactly! My son worked as a campus cop while he did his undergrad and grad, so maybe I will get some special handling!! LOL!

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
We are in for are first Iowa arse kicking of the year..:grin:. See you there.

If we play by the rules Doug, we can actually answer that question we always ask on Saturday afternoon.....What IF we didn't drink for once?? I'm calling your bluff though.

If we play by the rules Doug, we can actually answer that question we always ask on Saturday afternoon.....What IF we didn't drink for once?? I'm calling your bluff though.

I said it before, Im not so worried about not drinking at one contest as I am worried about what happens if we do well while not drinking. Hell we'd have to give it up for all the contests.
Then whats next? I'd have to quit drinking before I fly my plane! Or worse yet ... before sex with my wife! :bolt:

• Thanks
I was just looking on the contest website and noticed this little ditty (see bold)....

A new barbecue competition, Smoke Over Veishea, will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on April 21 in the Communications Building parking lot. More than 25 grilling and barbecue enthusiasts from around the Midwest will offer free samples. The event is officially sanctioned by the Kansas City Barbeque Society.

:shocked::hand:

I wonder what that health inspector that will be wondering around has to say about this???:tongue:

I was just looking on the contest website and noticed this little ditty (see bold)....

A new barbecue competition, Smoke Over Veishea, will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on April 21 in the Communications Building parking lot. More than 25 grilling and barbecue enthusiasts from around the Midwest will offer free samples. The event is officially sanctioned by the Kansas City Barbeque Society.

:shocked::hand:

I have discussed this with Ron and Dena, and they are on top of it. I wasn't planning on bringing my camper, but now I am.

• Thanks
According to my wife, the Ames Tribune has published a story about BBQ samples, and the words Chicken, ribs, pork, and brisket. I'm bringing my construction fencing.

• Thanks
Back