MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring

Notices

BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring *On Topic Only* From the Backyard to the American Royal... thats our motto. Here is a place for those interested in Competition BBQ, but not yet ready to venture out alone can hook up and help out our veteran teams to see what its like on "The Dark Side". More instructions inside.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
jketron
Full Fledged Farker

Default Looking for a team needing help in Southern Califiorna

If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.
jketron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
mtbchip
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jketron View Post
If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.
I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it
Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
ThomEmery
Babbling Farker

Another place to post your offer is www.cbbqa.org

Team What Wood Jesus Que?

Www.bbqthom.com
ThomEmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
jketron
Full Fledged Farker

ThomEmery, thank you for the suggestion, I didn't think to post there too. Is there CBJ room still for your upcoming event?
jketron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
bbqchicken
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbchip View Post
I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it

yes thats what I do.

maybe someday in the future I would want to venture into the competition world myself
Old 04-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
ThomEmery
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jketron View Post
ThomEmery, thank you for the suggestion, I didn't think to post there too. Is there CBJ room still for your upcoming event?

Filled months ago sorry

Team What Wood Jesus Que?

Www.bbqthom.com
ThomEmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
meatinc
On the road to being a farker

Meat, Inc. will be competing in a few upcoming events -

Kristies (Orange County) - Jun 8/9/10
Pechanga (Temecula) in June 22/23

Take a look at our blog and past competitions. If we look like a team you would like to get involved with - at your own risk - then shoot me a PM and we can work out the details!
Old 06-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #8
palehorse
On the road to being a farker

meat inc...I saw them on Sat. in the I.E.

Still looking, because our team could use some help, and Pechanga isn't far at all from us.