Wangs Wangs & More Wangs

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My pregnant wife is absolutely additted to the new Hot Wing Rub. Thank god I LOVE wings!!!:thumb: Groundhog- I know I know, they only had the party wings. Enjoy the pron.

Naked
photo-21.jpg

Nice coat of The Rub Co. Limited Edition Hot Wing Rub
photo6-13.jpg

Melted
photo5-15.jpg

Up close and personal
photo1-16.jpg

After 15 minutes indirect
photo3-19.jpg

Flipped
photo2-20.jpg

Gave them a quick crisp
photo7-11.jpg

Served with some butter noodles
photo4-16.jpg

Thanks, now I'm hungry and I don't have chicken.... Looks great!!

What is the anticipated date of release to the public on this stuff? Been watching for a link or something but nada has shown at the moment.

Oh and it looks farking awesome as usual man!! I would love to tuck into a plate of that stuff.

I just hope ours come out that nice tonite! We've had them marinating in EVOO and the Wang Rub for almost three days now (Learned this by accident but it's good) so the chicken will absorb a good amount of the rub's flavoring.

You should've added more wings.....I almost booked my Phlight!:wink:
Don't tell Padawan.....more wings for us!:wink:

You should've added more wings.....I almost booked my Phlight!:wink:
Don't tell Padawan.....more wings for us!:wink:

You ever make it across the pond, I'll make sure there are plenty of wings. Even for Padawan!:thumb:

...was I the only one with a dirty mind? I was scared to open the link, but just HOPED it was going to be about wIngs :p

Dude..you are killing me. I love hot wings...and you're killing me with a LIMITED EDITION rub. You're a cruel farker, aren't ya? If I could, I'd pull the trigger..on the rub, that is - that is not a threat to your safety. Just don't do it again :)

...was I the only one with a dirty mind? I was scared to open the link, but just HOPED it was going to be about wIngs :p

:icon_blush:No brother, i had my eyes squeezed just peepin'...did not help with the opening sentence

My pregnant wife is absolutely additted to the new_____
:shocked: at which point my brain was shouting at my eyes
"Look away you filthy bastidges before it is too late"
Sorry brother Ryan, they ain't doing it for me...:icon_smil

Back