Dessert and Prices

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just wondering what some of you charge for desserts and how you serve them? I don't do a lot of desserts but have done assorted cookies and charged $2-$3pp for them. Just wonder say if you were to do cake, or bananna pudding, ect what would you charge? Also how do you figure serving size on dessert? I guess also a good question would be what kind of desserts do you do when catering? I have been at this two years now and all of the sudden I'm getting a lot of dessert requests for next year.

Premium Desserts
$4.99 / Person
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Cheesecake w/ Fruit Topping (Tropical, Strawberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple) - Fruit Pie (Apple, Cherry, Pumpkin, Pecan) - Tricia’s Downfall (Chocolate Pudding, Crushed Pecan Sandies, Cream Cheese and secret or two)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

We get 8 pieces from a 9" pie and 10 pcs of a cheesecake. We charge $1 less for "regular" desserts.

Make some fruit tarts in the kitchen, and some white cupcakes and make them look pretty on top.

Tarts are not that hard, use Toll House crackers or fruit appropriate cookies, crumbled up, as the base.

Back