15 Weber Kettles in Wisconsin Dells

MadCityJim

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I got inspired to checkout out the Madison Craigslist after seeing some of the recent CL scores. Checkout the picture of kettles needing some TLC and a new home:
3k83o03l95W05U55S1b7e9728a48088b71fde.jpg

http://madison.craigslist.org/gms/2493885369.html

Already called, planning on picking up a couple when we go to camp in the dells this up coming week. They are at Christmas Mountain Village about 7 miles Northwest of the Dells.

Already called, planning on picking up a couple when we go to camp in the dells this up coming week. They are at Christmas Mountain Village about 7 miles Northwest of the Dells.

You goin to BBQ Camp Tom??????:heh::laugh:

Yeah I will def pick one of those babies up..I'm very close.

Performer is still for sale. Gas ignition doesn't work, one of front casters is broken. Can you replace the propane ignition part? How easily is a caster replaced?

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Performer is still for sale. Gas ignition doesn't work, one of front casters is broken. Can you replace the propane ignition part? How easily is a caster replaced?

Call Weber cust. service, igniters and casters aren't tough to replace (although I've only ever replaced a non-weber ignitor, my 15+ year old Genesis is still on the first one!:thumb:

As a heads up, there is also a Performer for sales for $45 in Rothschild. Killer deal for someone!

YEAH ME!!~!! STAY TUNED FOR PICTURES!!! O what the hell... Here is a picture.. It is dirty and the propane starter is gone.. But i came with 35 lbs of charcoal and 2 weber chimneys!!!

Back