Smoke on Wheels / Plowboys BBQ NY Competition BBQ Class

HoDeDo

Babbling Farker
Reaction score

The Class: Smoke on Wheels and Plowboys BBQ Competition BBQ

The Date: 10/30/10

The Location: Highland Hose Company Firehouse

Spouse Discounts: Spouses receive a 50% discount

If there are other questions,after checking out the registration site, feel free to email me! Can't wait to be back in NY.

Thanks to everyone who posted in the location poll!
We had several great potential locations, It was very tough to choose.
Special thanks to Marc Yanni, for offering his restaurant, and to Rolf Oelgeschlager, and the Highland Rotary, for working with us to procure the same location that supports the Hudson Valley Judging Class! We think it will be a wonderful venue!

Awesome! I can't afford to come but cold probably drum up some PR magic for ya'll as a brethren favor if ya need!

Clint.. I have seen you in action, you are PR Magic!! And you carry a big stick (of the maduro, large ring gauge type) :)

I'll get a press release together and get it out after my final contest of the year next weekend. Rock on boys!

Andy, here's a preview of Clint's press release...

SMOKE IN DA EYE announces a BBQ competition class Taught by a BBQ Champion duo, HoDeDO and PLowboy.
See all My oops, should be the, Latest Techniques and winning Strategies! Visit my Blog and Andy and Todds Pages for details!!!! SIDE BBQ wishes it was and todd and andy

Andy, here's a preview of Clint's press release...

SMOKE IN DA EYE announces a BBQ competition class Taught by a BBQ Champion duo, HoDeDO and PLowboy.
See all My oops, should be the, Latest Techniques and winning Strategies! Visit my Blog and Andy and Todds Pages for details!!!! SIDE BBQ wishes it was and todd and andy

Hey funny guy, just wait and see if I give you your GPS back now!

I can't wait, I'll be fresh off the Jack Daniels Invitational weekend high, and ready to teach.

I can't wait, I'll be fresh off the Jack Daniels Invitational weekend high, and ready to teach.

Andy, anything I should bring besides a notebook and pencil?

--frank in Wilson, NY
Doghouse Willie BBQ Team

Just bring you yourselves. We'll even have extra pens and pads available.

One week to go! Can't wait. What other Brethren are going?

--frank in Wilson, NY
Doghouse Willie BBQ Team

Back