New Competition Pit

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I just received delivery on the new I-Que Jambo Pit. I'm a bit afraid to cook on it and mess it up :wink:.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 339
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 334
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 334
What a beauty!!! I know what you mean about cooking on it and "messing it up". Lots of cleaners and rags for sure.......:rolleyes:

Congrats and good cooking!

I looked back at my pit last spring when it was new and now almost a year later and there is a big difference. Luckily some of my very good friends own a very large body shop and will be repainting it and putting it in their baking booth to bake the paint on. So I always put them down as a sponsor for their help. Take lots of pictures now!

Very nice Chris, congratulations! I hope to get to see it this year, maybe at the Royal....

Day-em... think u should leave that in the garage and go to a hibachi.

:) Congratulations!

Real nice pit Chris.. I know you were waiting on that for a while.

Congrats and start stocking up on Turtle wax !!

Congratulations on the Pit did you have anytime for some fishing while you were with Jamie? he is almost as good of a pit builder as he is a fishing guide:lol:

The folks at Jambo do a very nice job of building and finishing their pits.At the Royal I spent some time studying them and as a fabricator I have to say they do great work.

Make fire and get cookin. I dare you to try and ware it out.
Nice Pit. I hope it cooks just right.

Chris Saunlier

Back