"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Getting a new roof tomorrow. Got a good price and I'm smoking ribs for the roofing crew tomorrow for them to go home with. :-D

I'll make sure to tell them that they will be smelling this for a while........keep roofin'! :-D

That's nice of you to cook for them! Bet they'll appreciate it!!

Well ...hate to double post.....thinking I’m gonna fly up and eat with cowgirl.....and Smoking Piney....bet you have the BEST roof of anybody in your neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!.....awesome thinking....they will love you!!!!!!!!

Come on up Keith! Made bacon maple long johns too! :grin:

Good Lord.... there's going to be a whole bunch of folks eating good this weekend!

I pray that none of Piney's roofers get the shingles (not sorry... terrible pun, and awful malady). Those ribs should get you somewhere around a 25-30% discount, brother!

I thoroughly look forward to the TX Bash Photos and descriptions from those that attend. Envious, yet again. One day... one day. Y'all enjoy!

Squadron Spouses' Bunco tomorrow night means UUNI/OONI pizza night for me and the munchkin. Creative juices and old favorites flowing through my nugget along those lines.

Hoping to throw something on the offset on Sunday, but may have to "check down" to either pork chops or wings instead.... depending on CINCHOUSE input.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend, and keep the Pr0n flowing so we can live vicariously through the rest of you!

Ok i turned leftovers into something delicious. Brioche roll, smoked sweet Italian sausage, pulled pork, bacon, and slaw.

20190315-224436.jpg

Back