• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SURVEY!!! What is the "ONE" food item that you absolutely abhor???

Organ meats.. any of em..
images

And now that I think of it, those that don't eat organ meats, do you eat wieners, bologna, chicken nuggets?

And now that I think of it, those that don't eat organ meats, do you eat wieners, bologna, chicken nuggets?

Weiners.. Nope..
Bologna.. Nope..
Chicken nuggets.. Seriously??? ... hell no!!

Maybe... on occasion I will have a Hayfield Black Angus hot dog.. And thats only becase they are awesome! and I would appreciate that you do not destroy the illusion and clarify what they may actually be. :thumb:. :mrgreen:

OK, so now I have to find some Hayfield Black Angus hotdogs. Every time I come on this site it costs me money!

please dont ruin my life and talk about ingredients of hot dogs, bologna, and mcnuggets :(

Brussels sprouts were pretty bad items on my list but I got into thinly sliced, olive oil, and a bit of frying to make them semi-edible. Now they're moving up my edible list. Hopefully, they will be on my top 50 list.

Beets are still a bad deal in any form. Anyone got a recipe that makes them food-worthy?

Unpeeled Broad Beans.

In Oztraiylia... my Mum was a bit thick. She served these up without peeling off the starchy casing on these things, and they were farking awful. I'm sure had she realised that peeling was required, they would have been much better... But that's Australia in the 70's.

I think we are now cathing up..

Cheers!

Bill

Go ahead Guerry..

It's late night here..

I'm so pissed I can hardly type.:wacko:

I so wish I could come over and visit you and RedHot Michelle and fall over on your floor in the living room.

Until then my friend... Keep that Vogueing going on the Weber....

We shall meet sometime buddy.. I farkin promise this...

Cheers!

Bill

Back