***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Berry Me" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote - Berry Me - VOTE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Berry Me" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday July 8.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Hometruckin
a54be905-1e40-4a5e-be28-2b774e07acaf_zps6067d15a.jpg

deguerre
berries5_zps8ec73a88.jpg

Oldyote
DSC_0053_zpscb2b9980.jpg

Ashmont
IMG_0128_zpsf7ad7488.jpg

Phubar
IMG_7398_zpsa4d6633e.jpg

plakers
a720b18a-fc50-40a7-90d7-5715b3558282_zps35f73302.jpg

DUBBAGA
Spoonshot.jpg

angryfish01
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
All fantastic entries and I would love each and every one of them... In the end, I went with DUBBAGA who scored extra foil and squirrel points for ingredients, creativity and thinking outside the berry. :clap:

Almost went with DUBBAGA. I'm making that dish myself. Had to give it up to Oldyote though. I've been hankerin' for some ABTs and those are JUST the ticket.

This is a split vote for me. DUBBAGA gets it for creativity, HT gets it for home made noodles (although that isn't the featured ingredient) and Oldyote gets it for the pure "I want to eat that" factor.

I have to ponder this for a bit.

I'm an absolute sucker for homemade pasta. HT got my vote.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang Oldyote, man, I just gotta with them dang ol' raspberry ABTs, man. w-w-dot-w-com dang ol' tasty, man.

I went with deguerre because it really put the berries front and center.

There are several entries that I would love to eat, but in most entries, the berries were just there as supporting cast. The waffle was clearly supporting cast for the star of deguerre's entry, smoked berries.

CD

It was between Oldyote and Hometruckin,,,, the ABT won out. WOW! outstanding entrys,,,

Back