Finished product pics of a few cooks: I've been slacking edition

BeardedBassGuy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I've had a lot going on the last month or so... The ant issues with my kid, working a lot of overtime, and also it's been INCREDIBLY hot. So I haven't cooked much. And I've neglected to post here when I did.

So, here's some finished product pics.

The ribs and pork belly were from the 4th.

The chicken from the day of the final match of the World Cup.

And the beef ribs (first I've ever done) are from today.

Lots of different rubs and sauces used.

Anyway, hope you enjoy looking.

QJMbQbJl.jpg

Vekzu5kl.jpg

DUBCtvYl.jpg

frlK8bMl.jpg

94bN2zLl.jpg

:clap2: ........so are you ditching the stickburner and going UDS.?

Still deciding. I've sprayed some of that bug killer that was recommended to me. Seems to be helping a bit. I'm doing another heavy spray after it rains Monday.

If I can't get them under control I will be making a change. Ur for now, it's what I've got.

All looks good. Really nice work on those beef ribs! You've been cooking more than me. I've really gotta get a pellet cooker before next summer.
https://youtu.be/bBlRuGFT7Ew

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks man! The beef ribs... Man they were incredible. Much better than my best ever brisket. They are definitely my new "go to treat" cook.

And no kidding about the heat. I almost melted today (I like sitting outside when I cook) and it wasn't near as bad as it has been. I'm definitely going to be looking into some sort of set and forget type.of cooker. Probably an insulated cab or uds.

Thanks man! The beef ribs... Man they were incredible. Much better than my best ever brisket. They are definitely my new "go to treat" cook.

And no kidding about the heat. I almost melted today (I like sitting outside when I cook) and it wasn't near as bad as it has been. I'm definitely going to be looking into some sort of set and forget type.of cooker. Probably an insulated cab or uds.
Sad when 102 is a cool front. But sure beats 115. That day i walked out to the parking lot and i could feel my lungs burning a little.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back