As of last night we have grossed
in confirmed payments and open auctions

Drumroll Please

TWO THOUSAND
SEVEN HUNDRED
SIXTY TWO DOLLARS
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

:icon_smil and 30 cents:icon_smil

There is also about $150 in just donations.
What an awesome show here guys..
The True Spirit of the Brethren.
We should all be proud.

We will have a last call for ALL Auctions on Saturday night and Close them on Sunday.

Then we can send Bill a note(or call him)... and then open the forum and let Bill see. We can figure out a cool way to surprise him.

Wow......Unbelievable!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I feel so honored to know all of you.....THE BRETHREN. Many I have met, and one's I hope to have the pleasure to meet someday. You guys and gals ROCK!!!!!!8):-D

Can we somehow get him on a wem cam and record it?

This place is Awesome! I finally got into gear and put some oak barrel wood up for auction.

It's good to see how we can pull together and help when help is needed.

Alot of great work by an awesome bunch of people, everyone should be very proud.

Scott

Great job by all involved.

My whole life is packed in a moving van and we've been in a motel for the last three nights so I was unable to put anything up for auction. But it looks like I'm going to get to enjoy some maple syrup and some excellent smoking chunks soon!!!!

I submitted a Chefs knife for auction and got $125. I will make another new knife for him when the auction is over. Can some one send me his address? It will take me a couple of weeks to make it.

Steve

thats Chris from IQue.. Im sure he will be in touch. (Payment received yesterday)

what a great bunch of ppl.... congrats to all! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Nice work everyone! Way to help a brother in need.

This is the second time I have witnessed you guys pulling something off, just to make somebody's day a bit brighter. If I could, I would give you all a big reach-around!!

This is the second time I have witnessed you guys pulling something off, just to make somebody's day a bit brighter. If I could, I would give you all a big reach-around!!
Why don't you auction one off?:-D:twisted::shock:

back to my room

Back