***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"SPECIAL - With Bacon"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 6/24.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2087025_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2088642_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
2088806_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]muidaq[/size]
2093191_muidaq.jpg

[size=+2]Phrasty[/size]
2093389_Phrasty.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
2095149_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
2096115_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]meatwagon[/size]
2096375_meatwagon.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
2097218_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]pitbossJB[/size]
2097265_pitbossJB.jpg

[size=+2]Hunterman95[/size]
2097444_Hunterman95.jpg

[size=+2]Kathy's Smokin'[/size]
2098076_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2098142_Toast.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2098402_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
2098437_nucornhusker.jpg

Chef Jim went above and beyond with those buns, but if I'm caught staring at them too much, I'll be in oh so much trouble. High Q got a perfect score on the innovation factor and that is worth the most points on my scorecard. That's a beautiful bacon bowl too. :thumb:

Chef Jim went above and beyond with those buns, but if I'm caught staring at them too much, I'll be in oh so much trouble. High Q got a perfect score on the innovation factor and that is worth the most points on my scorecard. That's a beautiful bacon bowl too. :thumb:

Gore my good friend, those are ecode buns. How on earth could you get in trouble staring at them? :crazy:

Gore my good friend, those are ecode buns. How on earth could you get in trouble staring at them? :crazy:

Chef Jim, if I find you've been manhandling my wife's buns, I'm afraid our long friendship may be at crossroads. :tsk: I think Sharon might want a word with you also. I'm guessing she'll be borrowing one of Redhot's 2x4s.

Wow, we have a tight race going, with several entries fighting for the top of bigabyte's poll. :thumb:

CD

As a registered redneck, I would be dragged shirtless down a gravel road behind a '78 K5 Blazer if i did not vote for CD.

I had to go with High Q and the popcorn even though I really loved CD's submission, too. The bacon popcorn was sooo outside the colouring book lines.

Thanks for the votes, brothers and sisters, it's a great welcome for my first TD entry! :mrgreen:

Good lord people, my blood pressure is creeping up just looking at all these entries. This is gonna be a tough one, once again. CD's cover shot is off the charts, but Phrasty made a bacon mac and cheese burger, and oldyote made farking bacon/rib hash with an egg on it. Decisions, decisions. I gotta come back later when I'm not so hungry, this is just too much on an empty stomach.

I can't wait for the real "With Bacon" TD to start :becky:

Back