***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Special - Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 8/20.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]twinsfan[/size]
1738812_twinsfan.jpg

[size=+2]Michael Plant City[/size]
1739868_Michael_Plant_City.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1740147_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Crazy Harry[/size]
1740665_Crazy_Harry.jpg

[size=+2]Matt A[/size]
1741031_Matt_A.jpg

[size=+2]Dillo Duster[/size]
1741282_Dillo_Duster.jpg

[size=+2]brewerjamie15[/size]
1741428_brewerjamie15.jpg

[size=+2]denniscloutier[/size]
1741989_denniscloutier.jpg

[size=+2]Ballen0351[/size]
1742176_Ballen0351.jpg

[size=+2]Theresa B[/size]
1743261_Theresa_B.jpg

[size=+2]Igotgas[/size]
1743907_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1745344_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]lionhrt[/size]
1745408_lionhrt.jpg

[size=+2]jmellor[/size]
1749042_jmellor.jpg

[size=+2]Matt A[/size]
1749399_Matt_A.jpg

[size=+2]Igotgas[/size]
1749574_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]Lil Miss Igotgas[/size]
1749574_Lil_Miss_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]brewerjamie15[/size]
1750313_brewerjamie15.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1750391_colonel00.jpg

One standout for me! But all great dishes!

Congrats to all who entered!

Cheers!

Bill

Man. So many great entries. I'm gonna hafta chew this one over for a bit.:-D

Man. My first throw down and there are a SWARM of good dishes this time. Who ever wins this thing will have earned it.

That is too Cool! If I get any votes they go straight to Lil Miss I Got Gas:becky:. This place is the coolest.

Great looking entries everyone....this is gonna take awhile

Man. My first throw down and there are a SWARM of good dishes this time. Who ever wins this thing will have earned it.

That's how it is with these Newbie TDs. They're much more difficult than the regular ones.

Just out of curiousity, why does Matt A have two entries? He could up splitting his vote instead of getting them all on one entry. Kind of a Ross Perot thing going on. :-D

Just out of curiousity, why does Matt A have two entries? He could up splitting his vote instead of getting them all on one entry. Kind of a Ross Perot thing going on. :-D

In "special" throwdowns, you can have more than one entry. Yeah, you could end up "splitting" your votes, but then again, you could win with one, and get a zero with the others.

CD

I don't subscribe to the splitting-the-vote theory. If you submit very similar items, yes, you can split your vote, but I think people generally vote for the food. It is possible Al may split his vote somewhat with fish lovers -- I actually like both entries very much for fish, but in Matt's case, the entries are very different to me.

I don't subscribe to the splitting-the-vote theory. If you submit very similar items, yes, you can split your vote, but I think people generally vote for the food. It is possible Al may split his vote somewhat with fish lovers -- I actually like both entries very much for fish, but in Matt's case, the entries are very different to me.

My strategy on entry number two was to assure myself of a Goose Egg... Looks like the strategy might pay off. None of you farkers better ruin it... :heh:

Gore you and deguerre scared the chit outta me... I just looked and I'm still safe. Don't forget I know where you farkers live should you change your minds...:heh:

Great entries. :thumb: I try an go back and re-read the entry threads and really give each entry and my stomach an opportunity to speak to me.

...or for a $20 to show up in my mailbox. :p

The grits, pork and egg is pulling for me but Scott still has a zero...

Back