Wood Supplier (For BBQ)

What kind of wood chunks are you looking for ?

PS - Jay sells a few types of wood chunks on his Spicewine website too. I think he's got hickory, apple, cherry, peach and maple last time I looked. Prices are reasonable and I've been very pleased with relatively even sizing too.

What kind of wood chunks are you looking for ?

PS - Jay sells a few types of wood chunks on his Spicewine website too. I think he's got hickory, apple, cherry, peach and maple last time I looked. Prices are reasonable and I've been very pleased with relatively even sizing too.

I am looking for Peach. When my large SW was delivered they did not have any peach. Hawgeyes, where I normally order from, does not have any either.

I have a large supply of peach wood. Just got another 50 pounds of peach heartwood. Large pieces from the trunk. Lots of sap and extra flavor. I would be willing to get rid of a few pounds if you have something to trade??

I've ordered from here a couple of times when I need to get wood & could not get to a free supply. I've been happy with all the wood I've gotten here (Apple, Cherry, Pecan)

http://www.bbqwood.com/

Brian, They have the wood you need in Irving. Corner of Beltline and Rock Island (near the Knights of Columbus where we had the cookoff). Let me know, I can swing by and pick it up on the way home from work. I know they have Cherry Apple and Hickory, I would bet they have peach too, I just never asked. Just so you know, Parker County just west of Tarrant County is the peach capital of Texas. I do have a guy getting me some peach there, but it is mostly branches, which is ok by me with the Stumps and all.

I have a large supply of peach wood. Just got another 50 pounds of peach heartwood. Large pieces from the trunk. Lots of sap and extra flavor. I would be willing to get rid of a few pounds if you have something to trade??

Did you get that Peach from Rocky?? I got some samples and really liked it.

Take a ride down to Fredricksberg and ask the orchard owners if you can get the old trees. Bring a saw and a tailer or a pick up. I've heard more than a few guys got free peach this way.

Back