DIY Rollup Trailer Awning???

Go to a RV repair place they prob have frames from ones that they took off they all do and sell for almost nothing and talk with the guys there because the fancy rv's in spring will get new canvas for theirs because it got dirty last year and you can buy the old one from the rv place. the canvasa can be cut down to size this way you get a nice one for a fraction of what it really is.......and if you work out a barter meat for it is even better

Go to a RV repair place they prob have frames from ones that they took off they all do and sell for almost nothing and talk with the guys there because the fancy rv's in spring will get new canvas for theirs because it got dirty last year and you can buy the old one from the rv place. the canvasa can be cut down to size this way you get a nice one for a fraction of what it really is.......and if you work out a barter meat for it is even better

I gave it a try this afternoon. The biggest RV dealer we have down here didn't have any. I'm gonna tinker with the tarp idea some more. I think I can make a pretty dood setup for less than $100.

Wait hold on.....I might have found one on Craigslist!!! :thumbup:

Back