• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Comp Checklists - Help!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

We'd like to include a couple of checklists for comps in the next issue of Smoke Signals magazine.

If you have any that you'd be willing to share, we'd be very appreciative.

We'd like one for what to bring with you and another for time management of cooking. The time management version could also be a flowchart.

Feel free to pm me or post here.

Thanks!

Smoke Signals is the magazine of the BBQ Brethren. Past issues can be viewed here: www.smokesignalsmagazine.com

Eric

my wife is working on a VERY comprehensive one spurred on by my forgetting farkin tongs last time out.
i'll post it when she's done.

I kind of like the Smokin' Guns checklists and the TVWBB cooking log

Thanks for the suggestions, but I needed a list that I could print in Smoke Signals magazine. That precluded published lists unless we got permission from the original author.

I have one now from BBQBrad.

Thanks!

Eric

Sometimes it's not what you bring, but how you get it there. We have everything in two rolling shelves, which helped us cut down our site set up time by 70% and it prevents anything from getting left behind. We used to get comments about our Klose cooker. After switching to the FEC100 and the shelves, now people comment on the shelves. :becky:

(I have higher resolution pictures and other pics of the shelves if you want to use them. PM me.)

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 163
In the 25th Anniversary KCBS Cookbook they include a miminal list for a comp...it used to be listed on their website... I used it as a guide for HVRF...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

In the
Hi,

We'd like to include a couple of checklists for comps in the next issue of Smoke Signals magazine.

If you have any that you'd be willing to share, we'd be very appreciative.

We'd like one for what to bring with you and another for time management of cooking. The time management version could also be a flowchart.

Feel free to pm me or post here.

Thanks!

Smoke Signals is the magazine of the BBQ Brethren. Past issues can be viewed here: www.smokesignalsmagazine.com

Eric

here is the check list we always use, might be of some help

Attachments

• comp.checklist.XLS
    26 KB · Views: 13
Back