• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Smoke in the Valley BBQ Contest May 14th -15th 2010

T

TuckQ

The Green Lane Fire Company Second annual Smoke in the Valley BBQ Contest will be held this year on May 14th and 15th.
We are expanding from 28 teams to 42 this year. Blues band on Friday night along with THE Bonfire!
Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces.

I love the bonfire! And perhaps another Friday crawfish boil if everyone is on board. Great contest run by a great group of folks for anyone who didn't make it last year.

Great comp, looking forward to doing this one again! (without the inch of rain the night before)
Count me in for the mudbug boil.

I have this one on my schedule, hope to make it. Is it a state championship?

It wasn't last year despite having enough teams due to an odd belief by the state that they can only sanction one contest per year. Hopefully someone can fight them again on it this year?

It wasn't last year despite having enough teams due to an odd belief by the state that they can only sanction one contest per year. Hopefully someone can fight them again on it this year?

all they need is the right # of teams and its a state championship. I think the # is 50+

As of the banquet it was not a state championship. They have been trying to make it one

I gave all the information to our local State Senator to pass along to the person in charge of giving the Proclomations. Keeping are fingers crossed.

We are in and up for the mud-bug boil again. No martini's this time. so we can stay awake longer.

this may be my first Comp.....

I am looking at the site, they have a form, but no instructions for it, do you have to fill it out and mail it?

Thanks, Eric

this may be my first Comp.....

I am looking at the site, they have a form, but no instructions for it, do you have to fill it out and mail it?

Thanks, Eric

Eric, print it out, fill it out, send it in with your entry fee. PM me if you have any questions.

Sal

Back