First Cook on TS120, PRON

B

backporchbbq

Here is pron from our first cook. We did ribs and smoked baked beans, since the cook is still going on I do not have after pics, I will post them later.

firstcookonnewsmoker002.jpg

firstcookonnewsmoker004.jpg

firstcookonnewsmoker005.jpg

firstcookonnewsmoker006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey can you post a pic of that smoker in action. I am seriously looking at this exact smoker to buy.

Sure will. Give me a few minutes and I will get an action shot. You can also look at the post that I did, The baby arrived. But give me a few minutes and I will def get an action shot.

Here you go brother, special shots just for you. So far I highly recommend buying one. Just watch your fingers on the clamps for the door. I ripped off a piece of my finger today opening it. No pain no gain, Good times Good times.

Use the "direct link" off of Photobucket not the "img link"

Here we go again, let me know if this worked out better. Still trying to figure out this photobucket stuff. Do I need to make the other ones bigger too?

firstcookonsmoker003.jpg

firstcookonsmoker001.jpg

Here we go again, let me know if this worked out better. Still trying to figure out this photobucket stuff. Do I need to make the other ones bigger too?

firstcookonsmoker003.jpg

firstcookonsmoker001.jpg

You need to make your pics larger bro...there is a drop down just below the upload pictures & video. Most of us use 640 x 480. When you want to add the pic to your post just click on the IMG code and paste in in your text. You'll get the hang of it soon. It took me a while to figure out how it worked as well.

Thanks JD. Lets try this one more farkin time. Did I ever mention I hate technology.

firstcookonsmoker001.jpg

firstcookonsmoker003.jpg

Please tell me this worked.

ok I think I fixed the pron now. Please let me know if it is larger.

Looking good on my end....

Now where is the scratch and sniff.... :biggrin:

Can't help you with the Scratch and Sniff, but it darn sure smells good. They are still on, taking a little longer than I thought, but art takes time :rolleyes:. I will try and post the finished product before I go to work, if not I will post it later tonight or tomorrow. Smoke on brothers, Smoke on.

This is too weird...for some reason I'm unable to view / see your pics other than small ones...hmmm...mods...any ideas?

This is too weird...for some reason I'm unable to view / see your pics other than small ones...hmmm...mods...any ideas?

That is weird JD, I just checked it from my work computer and it is good size. I am glad I am not going nuts.

That is weird JD, I just checked it from my work computer and it is good size. I am glad I am not going nuts.

"Woo Hoo"...!!! Success!!! Now that I can see it...that is one fine lookin' rig! Congrats again bro...I'll look forward to more pron comin' off that puppy. :p

Must be a north end thing JD, I can see them just fine down here on the south end.

Back