Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Barn Burner at Lambs Farm October 19th and 20th.

We'll be glad to see all of you.

Remember, we are supplying the ham, bread, and condiments. We do ask that you bring something for the table and your own drinks.

Not cooking but plan on stopping bye to say hello on Friday evening.

I know this is a stretch, but wondering if anyone has a large BGE they'd let us borrow at libertyville. Have not had a chance to figure out how to mount the egg on the new trailer.

Thanks,

Eric

Getting close! I don’t know where you all are going to be but our site is in the North/East corner of the parking lot. See you soon!

I know this is a stretch, but wondering if anyone has a large BGE they'd let us borrow at libertyville. Have not had a chance to figure out how to mount the egg on the new trailer.

Thanks,

Eric

Sorry, last time I transported mine it cracked the liner. Seeing how it’s not under warranty, I figure that it should more than likely stay where it is.

I'm headed in from NorCal for a family gathering in Highland Park over the weekend. I'm really hoping to sneak out for a visit on Friday night or Saturday (if you knew my wife's familiy you'd know why :rolleyes: …if anyone could use some help, let me know… wash parsley for ya? Wash dishes? Wash your car? Change the air in your tires? Carry buckets of smoke for ya? Anything??? J/K)

Good luck, everybody!

Cheers,
Riblette
Folsom, CA

I'm headed in from NorCal for a family gathering in Highland Park over the weekend. I'm really hoping to sneak out for a visit on Friday night or Saturday (if you knew my wife's familiy you'd know why :rolleyes: …if anyone could use some help, let me know… wash parsley for ya? Wash dishes? Wash your car? Change the air in your tires? Carry buckets of smoke for ya? Anything??? J/K)

Good luck, everybody!

Cheers,
Riblette
Folsom, CA

You know, now that you mention it, I'm in DESPERATE need of some help with my flavor profiles as they relate to the California judges on Friday evening. Think you could help me out?

Did that sound convincing enough?:mrgreen:

I'm late to the thread. Scottie great point on the cost vs prize $$. I too have gone every year. It's not our favorite but like you said it's close to home. See you friday! I'll bring some Punk brew.

Libertyville

Thanks. I actually found one. Looking forward to it.

Getting close! I don’t know where you all are going to be but our site is in the North/East corner of the parking lot. See you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyupbbq View Post

Thanks,

Eric
Sorry, last time I transported mine it cracked the liner. Seeing how it’s not under warranty, I figure that it should more than likely stay where it is.

Back