Bob Brisket Stuffed My Sausage

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Awhile back Bobbrisket offered and sent me a horn style stuffer he had bought that didn't work very well. The plunger was very loose in horn. I took it to work and used a hole saw to cut a disk out of a teflon sheet. I put a 1/4" bolt and locked disk on bolt with a jam nut. I chucked bolt in a drill and spun drill as I sanded disk to fit on a belt sander. I drilled and tapped the plunger and used 1/4" pilot hole to install dist to plunger. Man now I can create suction in the horn. Should solve leakage problem. And since work is slow I made a plate so I can clamp it on my cart set up. Thanks again Bob. Please PM m your address, wife didn't understand my intricate filing system and tossed the box with your address.
IMG_0104-1.jpg

IMG_0105-1.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice fix on the stuffer. :cool:
That's the first kind of stuffer I had.
Make sure you eat your Wheaties before use. That is one tough SOB to use. :shock: :wink:

The thread title made me bust a nut!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I knew you would do a killer fix job on that bad boy. The stand and everything looks clean and sharp. You need to twist some links now and post the pron for us. That will work like a charm........I'm sure!!

Nice save Norco.
Looks great.
Amazing what a guy can do with another man's junk.:wink:

Weiser

WANT 3oh!3 (I think), that is a great album. is it yours?

If it ain't Country it ain't music!
Teen age daughter, thank god for Ipods and earbuds. My parent's didn't care for Ac/DC or Motley Crew either.

Back