• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

See I do cook outside, tri tip pics

Pugi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Some seem to think I'm a inside only guy. Well this is to prove I am not. Braving the cold weather outside to get some tri tip. I am cooking this a little hot, 350* because of time constraints. Was rubbed with kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and white pepper.

Where is the proof? I don't see any pr0n. Don't go telling us it was a technical glitch. Show us the money (shots).

CD :becky:

Problem with tap talk. Will update in a bit. Sorry.

za6a9ete.jpg

It smelled great pre cook, my youngest walked by and said he cannot wait. The small slice is to tell me where to cut first, then slice against the grain.

suhu4eju.jpg

By the way, that temp on pic looks to be our high for the day. Woke up to -3* this morning. THAT is why I cook inside a lot during the cold months. Plus mole rocks:D

He might want to have that mole checked, some can go bad. Nobody wants a bad mole running around

tumblr_mckcykFztl1qzimwpo1_500.jpg

Told ya so!!! It's on indirect at about 350*, I would rather go low and slow but I have a gathering tonight to attend and I had to watch the seahawks.

utepape7.jpg

Here is todays secret, I used white pepper because it has a sweetness to it. Then smoke with mesquite. This is a hard to beat combination on beef.

e8u3usar.jpg

Resting in foil, Mrs Pugi a little under the weather and likes her beef well burnt, I split the difference and cooked to medium, I like mine at mooo. Final temp of 142*

e6y9a7yb.jpg

Back