What I'm working with.

S

STF

I did an intro thread and got a lot of welcomes. I smoked some pork ribs this weekend and they were pretty much the best thing I've done in it so far. So basically I'm starting this thread to share all the stuff that isn't necessarily thread worthy.

Here's my intro thread with pictures of all the stuff I'm working with. www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153920

Ribs from this weekend and the new pavers I added to my man/yard area.
C24C03B0-F645-4617-B507-64EE580DB339-22746-0000133850F953D5-1.jpg

B45C7FB8-6360-42DD-B57E-2825D1906CE5-22746-000013384C35C29D.jpg

Thanks guys. Here's a failed attempt at a fatty a while back.

6709a017.jpg

01a0aaf6.jpg

2c82c7c2.jpg

It didn't stay together very well when I went to cut it.

Thanks guys. Here's a failed attempt at a fatty a while back.

6709a017.jpg

01a0aaf6.jpg

2c82c7c2.jpg

It didn't stay together very well when I went to cut it.

Hey, don't fret. No failure if the flavor was bangin'. It all ends up in the same place. For me, it's all about the taste. Looks are a distant second. :wink:

Nice job on all of it. All of us have success / failure, just the ratio gets better with time.

Jeff

Your cooks look to be turning out well. Is that an off-road smoker in the making?

I'm in the process of building me a little outdoor sink/kitchen type thing and thought I'd share some pictures.

Welcome back and nice looking grub.That outdoor kitchen will be real handy. Did you ever make your kettle- pizza oven thingy? I've been thinking of something very similar and hoping you went first:laugh:

Thanks guys. This thing is going to save countless trips inside to wash my hands off!

I haven't done anything with the pizza kettle thing yet. I'm actually trying to wait until my work orders more stainless so that I can get their prices on it and I also have a couple small revisions to it.

Thanks again guys. I got the cabinet all wired up and even added a disposal unit to the sink. Outdoor speakers wired up and ready for the Fiesta this weekend. Sorry no real smoking activity besides some regular sausage but I'll be boiling a bunch of crawfish and I have a buddy making some jambalaya...

Pics to follow on Monday :mrgreen:

I did go home for lunch the other day and eat my first meal on the counter top.

And a ton of cascarones for the Fiesta!

Back