Quick smoke ideas-tonight

Mrtodd777

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Wifey has to work late and left me in charge of dinner. I would love to make some ribs or pulled pork but obviously no time. I get home at 530 and I would like to have dinner served by 9. What can I cook in that time? Maybe game hens?

Steak with a quick sear at the end.

Pork Steaks, Country Style Ribs, BB ribs, Sausage, Chicken, Pit hamburgers, Meat loaf, Salmon.

Oh man. All great ideas. I think I will thaw some venison jalapeno cheese sausage, and throw it on with a spatched chicken. I have some vension backstrap thawed too. Might just butterfly, stuff with jalapeno, cream cheese, wrap in bacon and grill it up. That might be all gone before she gets home though. Sorry Meghan.

Oh man. All great ideas. I think I will thaw some venison jalapeno cheese sausage, and throw it on with a spatched chicken. I have some vension backstrap thawed too. Might just butterfly, stuff with jalapeno, cream cheese, wrap in bacon and grill it up. That might be all gone before she gets home though. Sorry Meghan.

Do you need a volunteer to taste test before your wife gets home? :biggrin1:

I'm thinking you didn't really need a lot of help.

I'm thinking you didn't really need a lot of help.

I didn't really. But new ideas are always great. I was drawing a blank when she asked for me to smoke something for dinner. Just wanted the brethren input. You never know when someone will light that fire in your head and have you trying something new!!

Back