Restaurant Depot Burgers

DannyMac

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm about to do a cook for about 400-500. In additon to pulled pork and chicken, we are also doing burgers and dogs. Has anyone had any experience with the burgers at RD? Are the basic frozen ones any good or should I consider something else?

I use them all the time and everyone likes them.....keep them frozen until using works alot better.

I use the Angus ones from RD and they are great, just keep frozen until you use them.

Thanks guys, Pig did you use the basic ones or the Angus? I'm trying to minimize cost. Though the Angus really aren't prohibitively more expensive.

Restaurant Depot is your one-stop wholesaler for savings, selection & service, seven days a week. The highest quality fresh, frozen & dry foods, beverages, paper goods & cleaning supplies and equipment are all available to you. Visit one of our convenient locations and see why we are Where Restaurants Shop®. We are in business purely to supply the needs of the food service industry. Membership is free.

All you need to become a member is your Certificate of Authority (business license), or proof that you represent a non-profit organization. :crazy::heh:

Servsafe training, Servsafe study

Back