Looking For Good Injector...

darita

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm looking for an injector that doesn't leak like crazy and squirt back in my face like my current injector does. Anyone have good experience with one? By the way, mine is a Traeger, chrome colored one.

I have this one

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KDZ1VA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00"]Amazon.com: Bayou Classic 5011 2-Ounce Stainless-Steel Seasoning Injector with Marinade Needles: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

I've been very happy with it, but I only work with a few butts or 1 brisket at a time. Be sure to lube the O-rings (silicone) before each use...

I have the Pitbulls injector too....as long as you fine strain your liquid, you are good to go. I can pump a gallon of liquid into some butts in a matter of minutes, and you can dial the amount down for briskets and pork loins!

I had the pitbulls one. Used it twice. On the second use I was injecting Beef Broth with a little Bacon Grease. It clogged. Danny was there and told me I should have strained my injection. I took it home, cleaned it, but it never worked again. It's in my trash can now. Too bad. I loved the concept!

Back