• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Mongo's Nacho Chipotle Nacho and Pulled Beef Wieners

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Since modesty seems to be out the window and other people are posting pictures of their wieners, I might as well too. Here's the starting line up... All beef jumbo wieners, pulled chuckie, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, black olives, sour cream, jalapenos, tomatoes, fresh hoagies, an avocado and blue corn chips.

edit_preview.php

The pulled chuckie was leftover from a smoke I did a while back, specially frozen and vacu-sucked for just such an occasion as this. :thumb:

edit_preview.php

I picked up a bag of RO around Christmas when somebody (Gore) sounded the alarm of a pending nationwide lump shortage. Since it turned out to be a false alarm :tsk:, I broke it out for today. Pretty good looking lump from my limited experience. No rocks, frogs, lizards, snakes, chunks of concrete and thank Jehovah no Balrogs. :shock:

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

I know this might sound a little weird, but I prefer getting a couple nice blister marks on my wiener. :loco:

edit_preview.php

While the lump was coming up to temp, I made up a basic white sauce and added the cheddar and some of the chipotle and adobo to make a spicy cheese sauce. Once the wieners were good and blistered, I assembled as shown below. Just to recap... Wieners topped with pulled chuckie, chipotle cheese sauce, sour cream, black olives, jalapenos, tomatoes, avocado and crumbled blue corn chips. I also squirted a little sriracha sauce on to make sure to get a good sting later. :flame:As I was assembling the first one and saw how big it turned out, I decided one would be enough (too much).

edit_preview.php

A little closer...
edit_preview.php

And split in two so I could attempt to take a bite...
edit_preview.php

I know this looks like a gooey farkin' mess, but was actually very tasty. :biggrin1:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought John Holmes was dead...........you been digin' around.............:shock:

Never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but that is a spectacular looking wiener you have there!

Thanks for all the kind words to everyone about my wiener... :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought John Holmes was dead...........you been digin' around.............:shock:

:noidea:

Now I'm sorry we're having brisket tonight. Damn you Al Czervik!

Now I find that hard to believe cameraman... Let's see the pron! :mrgreen:

Dangitman....if you'll flaunt yer wiener so boldly......I'm skeert to see how you display yer money muscle !

Well done !

This is one of the best posts I've ever seen.....on the intire Interwebz.

Your wiener is serious bidness.

The RO Lump was integral, no?

I'm starting to think "weiner" has a double meaning....doesn't it?
Speaking of doubles, I saw this posted somewhere else.
Is that what you 'Mericans mean when you talk about weiner double entries?
<blink..... blink>
:-o

I'm starting to think "weiner" has a double meaning....doesn't it?
Speaking of doubles, I saw this posted somewhere else.
Is that what you 'Mericans mean when you talk about weiner double entries?
<blink..... blink>
:-o

Tell you what Buccs... When you make it over here to visit us we'll make it a point of taking you to all the best wiener joints we can find. :becky:

Back