IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

You should my Friend! I just don't understand why anyone would want an insulated smoker (in CA. or LA.) when your 1st 100* are free. I can see a flowerpot in yankee land in the Winter though.

It should be fun though.

Have you ever cooked in one of those "flower pots"?

They turn out some pretty darn good food, if you know how to use them.:thumb:

Have you ever cooked in one of those "flower pots"?

They turn out some pretty darn good food, if you know how to use them.:thumb:

I've tasted ribs off a BGE at a Friend's next door Neighbor's house. We got into a very polite and 'er beer soaked discussion. I invited my Friend and his Neighbors over the next weekend for ribs off the WSM. An informal cookoff. A good time was had by all but the bullet won in the end in the opinion of participates involved. That was just one cook though and after I had became a member here and learned a thing or two.

Like my dear departed Father used to say, it's the section between the rodhandle and boatseat that count Boy. :grin:

The Kamado legions are assembling en masse.Those little WSM brigades won't stand a chance...

Hey! The Nambo Pambo Komado's won't stand a chance once the WSM "Special Forces" arrive.

By the way, when are you going to update your avatar? I've yet to see my name in lights on your billboard. :confused: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Hope I have time to cook something in that old crusty egg looking thing.
This could be fun! And.......... This looks like a wide open category!! :becky:

Anything and everything is allowed as long as you cook on either a Bullet or a Kamado, and don't forget to take a pic of your cooker of choice!:thumb:

I think I might cook some eggs in my bullet.

I could ceramic my Cajun Micro :pound:
image_zps5e1ad032.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think we WSM Guys have an advantage already. These flowerpot folks feel the need to show their 'er cement. A Freudian slip.

Back