Omaha, NE

QN

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Headed to Omaha Dec. 1 for work. Be there Wednesday until Friday. Any good Q or other places to eat?
Thanks.

Omaha

Johnny's Cafe is a really cool old school steakhouse and ecreamery is an awesome ice cream place.

Eric

PM gary1398. He's a cop, so he should know where all the decent places are. Well, he'd at least know where all the Dunkin Donuts are../...

Will be up that way in Dec visiting family, where is the good Q located in the Omaha area?

Tks

Thanks to garyk1398 for a great burger at Dinker's Bar tonight. Definitely one of the best burgers I have had. If you are ever in Omaha you should check out Dinker's. Wings were good, too.

Thanks to garyk1398 for a great burger at Dinker's Bar tonight. Definitely one of the best burgers I have had. If you are ever in Omaha you should check out Dinker's. Wings were good, too.

Glad ya liked it. I always enjoy meeting my fellow brethren and hope you had a pleasant stay in the big O.

amaraillo's in bellevue is pretty good..it is definitely a texas bbq taste - they use (or at least used to when I lived there) green mesquite

Don't think there is much here in Carter Lake, may be a Subway night!

amaraillo's in bellevue is pretty good..it is definitely a texas bbq taste - they use (or at least used to when I lived there) green mesquite

That place is closed and auctioning everything in the restaurant sometime in the few weeks or days...

That place is closed and auctioning everything in the restaurant sometime in the few weeks or days...

wow..they were there for at least 15 years I think??? (I have been gone about 13)...the curse of fort crook road perhaps?? That area is dyeing and has been for years..not much happening down that way (at least when I was back there in June).

Back