Hello From Omaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirtydaZe

Full Fledged Farker
Just a quick introduction to what seems to be a long stay at your forum.

Finally got my membership approved today, but have been doing some heavy browsing since Wed. last week. Looks to be a excellent place to hang out while i should otherwise be doing real work!

Anyhow, not really new to smoking but still a bit green when it boils right down to it.

I've owned a Bradley 6 rack for just over a year and about 5 days ago I received my Yoder Cheyenne 16.

Mostly like doing ribs, chicken turkey brisket, well, you know how that story goes.

Anyhow, a lot to learn about my new Offset, hoping to become a pro learning from everyone here!

Welcome from Lincoln!!

You will find a lot of good info here. And if you have questions looking for local wood suppliers, let me know.

Greetings and welcome from Valdese, North Carolina :)

I have never cooked on a stick burner before, but I looked up the Cheyenne and it looks like a great cooker for the backyard.... you will find a ton of folks here using similar cookers...

New here as well, and from Omaha also. Got back into the whole grilling thing by accident, went and bought a huge charcoal/propane grill with a smoker, and here I am. I am looking forward to jumping right into the forum with you guys. Seems to be a very nice place. Cheers. :)

Welcome from Lincoln!!

You will find a lot of good info here. And if you have questions looking for local wood suppliers, let me know.

Right on man, I have been starting to odo a little wood search on the internet, but not having a heck of a lot of luck. Place in Elkhorn i thought would do the trick, but only sells mixed hardwood. They pointed me to some place called Hughes in Springfield, but haven't moved forward on that.

Looking for Oak.

New here as well, and from Omaha also. Got back into the whole grilling thing by accident, went and bought a huge charcoal/propane grill with a smoker, and here I am. I am looking forward to jumping right into the forum with you guys. Seems to be a very nice place. Cheers. :)

It was a great plan to get back into it! Forum seems to be a pretty slick spot.

Where at in Omaha are you located?

Way out west for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back