• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Last One for a While

Get after em guys and never look back we are all pulling for you.

* I left my wallet in El Segundo*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfrHKmbYbtM

q-tip-gettin-up.jpg

Keep it going man looks like you have under control.My season starts soon can't wait to get back at it.

Well I think I may have lied. While they were doing Torrance today, one of the fruit vendors recommended we contact the lady that does markets for Brentwood, Culver City and such because she thinks our food would go over really well there (she bought 5 brisket sandwichs). Anyway I said okay and decided to give her a call. I left her a voicemail and told her right now we only have Fridays available and if she thought we might fit in somewhere give me a call and I would fill out an app.

Well she called and I filled out the 20 page application. I'm fedexing it tomorrow with a check for $125. Neil and I discussed it and any market that can ask for up front money must be worth their weight. So stay tuned.

Yall train ain't stop-in anytime soon so buckle up and have fun. Have you guys brought the UDS out of retirement yet to help with the expansion or is there a larger Spice box in the plan?

I'm just guessing, :redface: , but I bet the clientele will be somewhat different in Brentwood than they are in Watts.... Ah Jeeves, stop by that booth over there and get me a "Big Old Fatty" sandwich, would you please.

When you have thirty seconds, give us all a glimpse of your different venues -- we like to live vicariously. :mrgreen:

I'll start taking pics tonight.

I think we will be bringing the UDS out of retirement. And I think I will try to hunt down an 85 gal barrel to make a Super UDS to hold us until we get a truck and another trailer with a bigger smoker.

Oh Norcooo...

I'll start taking pics tonight.

I think we will be bringing the UDS out of retirement. And I think I will try to hunt down an 85 gal barrel to make a Super UDS to hold us until we get a truck and another trailer with a bigger smoker.

Oh Norcooo...

Yes! We need photos!!! Oh, and Congrats again:eusa_clap

Very cool I can see that UDS over in the corner stretching out and shaking the dust off it's feet getting ready to go into action...

* UDS tough guy transformer type voice*
" Ahh yes I see they couldn't do it ALL without me so let's go show that tarted up shoe box how it's done" Grrrrrrrrrrr -GRUNT- FLEX!

"Tarted up shoe box"?!?!?

Now that is funny!!

That comment came from the disused trash can, don't worry the Spice box won't take offense and get it's own back every time you have to shake the old guy to keep him going. lol

Try not to put them too close together the first time around though or it could get nasty with all the smack talk.

Neil,

Great news! I know it will work out for you and your family. Still think you need to expand to the Inland Empire though.

Just remember to keep God first and everything will be alright.I see good fortune ahead for you both.:smile:

I'm so happy for the both of you. You are living the dream and it couldn't happen to nicer people. Wishing you the best! :-D

Back