Weatherproofing on a budget

jdub

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Weyad weatha up heah n Nehampsha (translation: weird weather up here in New Hampshire). Got a low moving offshore, if it gets too close we have a real Noreaster-30 kt winds in my front yard. How to keep the WSM and guru dry and chugging along. The Wally World pop up top won't do it, so we add the kids' Fisher Price playhouse! I hope the gang over in Nashua at the Ribfest are staying dry.
Anyone else cooking tonight? I'll be in the sack soon, thanks to BBQ Guru and Fisher Price:
cover 1.JPG

cover 3.JPG

cover 4.JPG

Not that's thinking right there!! :cool:

Sooooo cute! Just kidding good thing. Are you gonna have tea after wards. Sorry just kidding again.

i bet you look adorable hunching down to go in your little pink door to check your temps :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This Mainah approves of your yankee ingenuity. I remember this past new years eve doing a butt in -20 wind chills w/40 knot winds. You have to love to live in NE.

We got the weather, and it worked like a charm!

Hopefully the guys at New Hampshire Ribfest have a little buffer (30 miles inland), this sux.

only flatlanders use fisher price... real uplanders use playskool!!

At least give it back to the kids and go get you the one that looks like a log cabin!

At least give it back to the kids and go get you the one that looks like a log cabin!
Ooh, that would be cool, do they make one?

Actually I was thinking of hollowing out Ricks giant meatball and creating a sort of "meatdome".

little-tikes-kids-log-cabin.jpg

Success, this was a damn good one

foiled for 2 hours inside. I am just about sold on "Lockhart style"-just salt n pepper. Seems to me the more stuff you put on brisket, the more overly "beefy" it tastes (make ANY sense? oh well) and the salt stands out more.
DSC03720.JPG

Back