KCBS Judge Class

GMDGeek

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be hitting a class in April next year - wish there was one in Texas but alas none that I am seeing. I am curious one part of the class, as I didn't see it on the KCBS site - What is the cost to go thru the Judge class?

Thanks,
Gerry

Looks like I'll be hitting a class in April next year - wish there was one in Texas but alas none that I am seeing. I am curious one part of the class, as I didn't see it on the KCBS site - What is the cost to go thru the Judge class?

Thanks,
Gerry

for our class in april (gothenburg ne) we are charging $75 for non-kcbs members and $40 for kcbs members.

i can send you a registration form. lol

we are also hosting a table captain class the following evening. the cost is $30.

we are also hosting a table captain class the following evening. the cost is $30.
would be intersted in table captain class---is the same time frame(about) as when the cranes are along the Platte River??? Would get another thing off my list that way!!

would be intersted in table captain class---is the same time frame(about) as when the cranes are along the Platte River??? Would get another thing off my list that way!!

mid march to mid april is the usual timeframe. our class might be a little late.

there's going to be a kcbs contest march 22 and 23 in kearney. that might be the time to do it.

it's an amzing thing to see. hundreds of thousands of those birds.

Back