• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ordered exactly 28 days ago today. Built and delivered in four weeks. Amazing for a high quality offset!

-Lone Star Grillz' brand new 20x42 stick burner design-

Time to unwrap my present, see y'all again in some days :)

That's awesome! I can't wait to see your photos.

I received my shipping info today & it has me somewhat confused. My LSG offset is being shipped via Southwestern Motor Transport. It says that the due date is 6/22 but the "Delivery Appointment" is listed as 7/3. Does that mean that it could arrive between 6/22 & 7/3 or does it mean that I shouldn't expect it to arrive until 7/3?

He’s Probally Gettin to Know Her before he introduces her to Us..........:shock:

Not even a pic of the crate? Not cool bro! :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I can't wait to see your photos.

I received my shipping info today & it has me somewhat confused. My LSG offset is being shipped via Southwestern Motor Transport. It says that the due date is 6/22 but the "Delivery Appointment" is listed as 7/3. Does that mean that it could arrive between 6/22 & 7/3 or does it mean that I shouldn't expect it to arrive until 7/3?

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure. The way it worked for me is they called me to set up a delivery appointment once the smoker made it to my nearest freight terminal.

Back