Late mystery meat pron "The Family Favorite"

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
While racking my brain to try to finally get off my butt and get back to putting some throwdown entries in, I came home Friday night to find a sausage roll on the counter for dinner. I wasn't sure exactly if it was beef or turkey seeing as the label had been removed. Figuring that was mystery enough for me, I fired up the OTG and decided to make up "The Family Favorite". Onto the grill with the mystery roll.
134360100.jpg

About this time, the family arrived home and I was told of a malfunctioning sprinkler. By the time I got back to the sausage, it looked like this.
mms_picture-4.jpg

I cut a piece off the end of it and decided that it still tasted pretty darn good, just a little crisp, so I cubed it up. Now normally the family favorite consists of one sausage roll, 6 cups cooked Jasmine rice, and 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli cooke. But, we were out of broccoli so I used an asian blend that was in the freezer.
mms_picture-5.jpg

We then take it and mix it all together.
mms_picture-6.jpg

And for the final touch, the thing that makes it "The Family Favorite", we drizzle it with Cranberry BBQ Sauce.
134382648.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow, that looks great! I'd "thank" you, but somebody stole my button ... second time today.
Thanks!
If it helps, as a side note, I think they should increase the number of thanks you can give depending on how "Chatty" you are. :becky:

Back