Guitarbeque 2006

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Ok, so who wants the Guitar this year? Guitarbeque will be in July on the 8/9 this cooking season. You can get more info on my website at www.arlieque.com
Come stay at the haunted hotel and hang with us at the Tiki Bar. You dont know anything about that do you Phil? See you there.........................

Arlie

Last edited:
Mega Bash June 23-25 Next weekend is
July 4th weekend...Nah no ones cooking this weekend... Next weekend is
Guitarbeque....Next weekend is.....
GrillKings

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

qnd a few more in there too. gonna be a busy couple of months. :biggrin:

Hey Arlie,

May want to double-check that link.... doesn't work for me... In "My Favorites" I have www.arlieque.com - Is this what you meant ?

Like Will, I think I'd like to judge as well.... I see the judges form... Not 100% sure yet, but I don't see a problem.

Don't think I'll compete here although I wanted to... Not looking forward to a back to back weekend in our first year of competition with Grill Kings the week after in my own backyard of Long Island.

GuitarBQue '06 and back to back events

I have heard so much about GuitarBQue, ALL GOOD, it is on the list for us this year. The trophies are the best!
Hey Grill Kings...don't be a-scared of back-to-back contests, last year (which was only our second year competing) in June and August we did back-to-back-to-back (yep 3). It was hell on the homefront, but who cares about that? All BBQ, all the time. Especially living in New England, we take as many as we can get. The most important thing is to re-stock as soon as you get home, usually that is my job, so I do it on that Monday or Tuesday if we are going out again the following weekend. I believe our results were consistent, but it is pretty rough, no doubt. You just have to keep in mind that it ends :cry: and you will get to your own bed eventually.
Is there info on Hudson Valley yet? We missed it last year, and we would like to compete this year.

Back