• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

1st comp.

tim hawk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hawk's Ribs & Butts cooked 1st competition an placed 12th overall out of 22.We were happy an learned a lot.

Did the hook get set pretty deep then?

We finished 11th out of 39 in our first comp. Hearing your name called will get you addicted.

Great job on your great finish!

nice job on your first showing, the bbq bug will get you hooked!

Hey, Tim, way to go! Our team was there, too (Smoke on the Water)! I caught the bug at the first two BBQ Bashes...we won 1st in pork both years! That will ruin you...you'll look for big wins from then on! The next comp I did was in Thomaston, GA, where NOTHING went right! A man can become humble REAL FAST!!! Welcome to the (addicting) world of competition BBQ! Wanna buy a trailer (I'm buying a bigger one...)?:loco:

thanks

It was a humbling day in the heat.Lot different than cooking in backyard.What kinda trailer you have we are looking.

I was basically just kidding, but I do have a 6 x 12 vee-nose "Homesteader" with a ramp door that I might sell. It got hit on one side and the roof with hail, along with our vehicles, house, etc. I am looking to build a mobile kitchen (7 x 16) and mount my smoker(s) inside it. Not sure when I'm going to start - still shopping for the right trailer and floor plan! I may go with another Homesteader. Not a bad trailer at all!

Back