• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sam's Club Regional in Las Vegas 4/25 - 4/26

Smitty250

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The field is set! Good Luck to all the Brethren - See ya'll on Friday!

1. 2-Can-Q
  2. BAD BONES BBQ
  3. BIG B'S DOWN N DIRTY BBQ
  4. Big Shot BBQ
  5. cancersuckschicago.com
  6. Got Smoke Bar-B-Que
  7. GQue
  8. Grillin' Beavers
  9. H&D BBQ
  10. Jo-Bawb's BBQ
  11. Knife Pork and Spoon
  12. Lake House BBQ
  13. Leukemia Sucks Too
  14. Lightin Logs & Smokin Hogs
  15. LoneStar Smoke Rangers
  16. Loot N' Booty BBQ
  17. Lucky 13
  18. MOVIN THE CHAINS BBQ
  19. phil the grill
  20. Piggy D's BBQ
  21. R & R BBQ
  22. RHYTHM 'N QUE
  23. Rolling Bones Traveling BBQ Circus
  24. ROUTE 66 CATERING CREW
  25. Slap Yo Daddy BBQ
  26. Smokin Hot Butts BBQ
  27. Son Of Smoke
  28. The Hog Pit Smokehouse
  29. The Pit Crew of SoCal
  30. Trailhound Smokers BBQ

Ha!! I'll be done tonight!!! So if I forget anything, I'll hit you up...

See you guys there. Not sure what time we'll be rolling in. Depends if I am winning on Thursday night or not!

I'm flying. My friend is leaving tomorrow. I'd say bring me a Pat's.... But you are at the wrong end of town! ;)

We somehow stumbled in, so we'll be there (Rolling Bones Traveling BBQ Circus)...but WAAAAY out our league ;-)

Should be lots 'o fun, tho!!!

Save travels everyone!

Remember.... On any given Saturday... To be the best, you have to beat the best.

That's what competition is all about! You have to get in there and mix it up with the best teams you can. Being "the best" but never squaring off with the tough competition is about as exciting as being The World's Tallest Midget.

We somehow stumbled in, so we'll be there (Rolling Bones Traveling BBQ Circus)...but WAAAAY out our league ;-)

Should be lots 'o fun, tho!!!

Save travels everyone!

David, good luck... and watch out for those judges who like to DQ teams :tsk: Just remember that MOST of us in SoCal are pulling for our favorite former global admin :thumb:

Headin' out Thursday morning - safe travels to all - Should be a good one!

Good Luck. I'm pretty sure you moved me up a spot in Gothenburg by going to Vegas instead.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! We’re absolutely looking forward to going up against some of the top teams in the country. That’s a beautiful thing about competition BBQ…not anybody can step on the golf course with Tiger Woods, or play tennis against Raphael Nadal, but anybody with a smoker and a hunk ‘o meat can go up against the best in the world…and if everything goes perfectly…who knows?

You can’t control what anybody else does, so if we cook to our potential we’ll be fine….we ain’t scared of nobody…except ourselves. :wink:

Catch ya on the trail.

Back