icemn62

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got up early today,
1.) did the laundry for the wife
Was back from the Laundry mat before she got up, and
2.) gave her her card.
3.) Started a fire outside.
4.) Put on some stuffed peppers, wrapped in bacon.
5.) Made her Breakfast (added extra blueberries to the pancakes).
6.) Cooked up the Leg of Lamp roast (to perfection).
7.) Took the Beer Can Chicken outside and put it on. Dinner ready and
finished 15 mins. before daughters get here. (I AM ON FIRE ! ! !) Feel
like i can do no wrong . . .

Camera batteries dead, no spares. Grab batteries out of the TV remote . . .Not enough juice to work the camera. Son's gameboy batteries are dead. NO PICS :sad:

I have wanted to try lamb for 2 years, but have always been afraid I would dry it out, or screw it up. The 1st time my Chicken come out GREAT and even the skin taste good. Nobody who was not at the table gets to see it. :cry:

Cool! You did good...we just don't have pic. If your family was happy that is all that counts.

...(I AM ON FIRE ! ! !) Feel
like i can do no wrong . . .

Camera batteries dead, no spares. Grab batteries out of the TV remote . . .Not enough juice to work the camera. Son's gameboy batteries are dead. NO PICS :sad:

"No good deed shall go unpunished" mod:twisted: .
Dave

You are to be commended for ALL you did to make someone's day very special...you went above and beyond!!!! I'm sure the food was just perfect, too!

Do yourself a favor - Go to Sams or Costco (or any other wholesale warehouse with $60 and buy a large pack (20-30 batteries) of AA, 9V, and C's. Put them in a closet and don't plan on using them for any one purpose. Just keep them as spares (don't tell the kids where they are). You will always have a reserve that way.

Back