• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

3 days in Pittsburgh, PA

Pyle's BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Going to a conference in Pittsburgh, PA next week. I'll be downtown. Is there anything I should try?

If you're into Thai food, Nicki's Thai Kitchen is our favourite. There's one downtown, one on the north side and one in north hills.

Going to a conference in Pittsburgh, PA next week. I'll be downtown. Is there anything I should try?

Guacho Argentina in the Strip - likely would be a wait
Bae Bae's kitchen - Downtown, Korean (my go to lunch when I eat out - I work at the Pittsburgh convention center and Bae Baes is a short walk)
Nicky's Thai
Meat and Potatoes

Primanti's is just ok. Better late night meal after one too many, than as a destination. Plenty of good breweries close by as well if you are into craft beer.

Guacho Argentina in the Strip - likely would be a wait
Bae Bae's kitchen - Downtown, Korean (my go to lunch when I eat out - I work at the Pittsburgh convention center and Bae Baes is a short walk)
Nicky's Thai
Meat and Potatoes

Primanti's is just ok. Better late night meal after one too many, than as a destination. Plenty of good breweries close by as well if you are into craft beer.

It looks like the conference I am attending is at the convention center. I am staying at the Omni. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like, but if you have time look me up, just to say hello.

I was just there for a long weekend. I second "Meat and Potatoes". They have an amazing Pub Burger. Primanti's is what you're supposed to do. Do not get the Pitts-Burger. They claim it's their #2 seller. (And they "don't have" a #1 seller.) It's bland and really not that great. There are far better options.

It looks like the conference I am attending is at the convention center. I am staying at the Omni. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like, but if you have time look me up, just to say hello.

I'm definitely in and out this week, so it might be hard to catch me unfortunately.

I was just there for a long weekend. I second "Meat and Potatoes". They have an amazing Pub Burger. Primanti's is what you're supposed to do. Do not get the Pitts-Burger. They claim it's their #2 seller. (And they "don't have" a #1 seller.) It's bland and really not that great. There are far better options.

The number 1 best seller is Iron City beer....or thats what the employees are supposed to say when asked. Also, yeah most of their sandwiches are bland. I douse mine in hot sauce every time.

Back