I Warm Brine Chicken... Call the Authorities

" I Warm Brine Chicken... Call the Authorities "

was how ted started this thread.
obviously expecting opposition and confrontation..

we complied and he got what he wanted..

he got to play,,we got to to fall for the bait as he had his fun..
i dont think that was very nice.. :(

" I Warm Brine Chicken... Call the Authorities "

was how ted started this thread.
obviously expecting opposition and confrontation..

we complied and he got what he wanted..

he got to play,,we got to to fall for the bait as he had his fun..
i dont think that was very nice.. :(

If he wanted to get a bad reaction toward food safety, he would have had better result over at egullet.Bunch of panzy worry worts over there. I cant speak for everyone, but I would think that some of us at TBB throw caution to the wind when it comes to food safety. Atleast i have been brought up to not waste food. To quote Andrew Zimmern, "If it looks good, eat it"

I think it is your's,you should be able to wash it as often as as fast as you want.I do agree with Ted on some things.I watched my grandma cut chicken heads off,plunge them in hot water,pluck them and cook em up.I believe in being safe,but government regs and suggestions remove any possibility of food going awry.That is because generations have been removed from farm life and too uninformed to fend for themselves with common sense approaches to the slaughter and prep of natural,farm raised food products.Ted even explained that he used natural locally grown chicken,not processed by the Big processing plants.They(some of y'all ) are the Velveeta generation.It is not even cheese,just crap processed to make you think you are eating cheese.Do not buy into something just because some government says to.Nations have fallen over that mentality.

I think it is your's,you should be able to wash it as often as as fast as you want.I do agree with Ted on some things.I watched my grandma cut chicken heads off,plunge them in hot water,pluck them and cook em up.I believe in being safe,but government regs and suggestions remove any possibility of food going awry.That is because generations have been removed from farm life and too uninformed to fend for themselves with common sense approaches to the slaughter and prep of natural,farm raised food products.Ted even explained that he used natural locally grown chicken,not processed by the Big processing plants.They(some of y'all ) are the Velveeta generation.It is not even cheese,just crap processed to make you think you are eating cheese.Do not buy into something just because some government says to.Nations have fallen over that mentality.

Natural farm raised chicken carries NO guarantee of ANYTHING,,except not meeting gov requirements.

i have watched these place slaughter and i wont buy their chicken.

to each his own and enjoy what you like,,this IS a free country,,for awhile.

Back