• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fatty ~ With Leftovers?

Tango Joe

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Seems like there are fatties flying all over the place so thought that I had better get one in!

Yesterday was a sort of clean out the fridge day, as there was a some of this and little of that sitting in there.
I figured make the most of the small portions and make something interesting.

Started with some good old Jimmy Dean sprinkled with a heapin' helpin' of my green chili powder!
DSC03723.jpg

Then fill up the trusty fatty cannon - thank you Jeanie for this super cool idea
DSC03725.jpg

A mixture of leftover sticky rice, fine diced leftover pork, leftover avocado salsa, a diced granny smith apple, cubed sharp cheddar and some sriracha
DSC03727.jpg

Let that sausage log of leftover stuffed goodness enjoy the heat for a while
DSC03730.jpg

Slice & Enjoy!
DSC03732.jpg

Great to be rollin' a fatty any time of day!

Looks awesome... what material was holding that fatty together while cooking? When can I get some?

This was a spicy fatty, may have to make another one for breakfast tomorrow!

Looks awesome... what material was holding that fatty together while cooking? When can I get some?

The material is a Frogmat, which I first spied on this site and knew I had to have one, or three. These are new, this is the first time using it and it worked awesomely.
Got them at Big Poppa Smokers.

Hey Joe, I didn't know you were a member here... it's good to see ya! The fattie looks excellent!! :cool::-D

New to the site. That "trusty fatty cannon" is a awesome idea. I will have to try that this weekend.

Thanks folks.
Jeanie, I was a lurker here for quite a while, and had to join the fun! I am learnin' and cookin'!

Glad you decided to join in Joe, I'm looking forward to your posts! :-D

Back