MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Dex
is one Smokin' Farker

Default First Road Side Vending Event Coming Up....

And I have a question. I will have my trailer and EZ-up that we will be serving out of. Our location is on a busy road, and the lot is maybe 10 yards back. I'm looking for something to place out by the road to make sure it grabs peoples attention.

Has anyone used these? I've thought about putting one on each side of the parking lot entrance up by the road. They are like 16' tall

Old 08-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
JS-TX
is Blowin Smoke!

Those are pretty dang tall, I'm sure they can only help. They look much better than hand made signs, unless you got an artist touch. Make sure they don't block a driver's view of the road or anything.
JS-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
rookiedad
is One Chatty Farker

the best thing you could put on that road is invisible. fragrance! i would keep a chargriller right near the road with a wood fire in it all day. you don't even have to cook anything on that one, but you could fry up a big pan of onions on it during high traffic times and use them as a bbq extra. that should draw them in! also, if you get a chance, post some pics of the site. i'd like to check it out.
3 WSMs
22" Weber Kettle
Smokey Joe
rookiedad is offline   Reply With Quote