"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Ill be in Historical Downtown Cocoa Village for the Smokin Blues Competition Today and Tomorrow morning, On Saturday Night/Sunday 2 Boston Butts!

Back at ya there Phu!

Dang, I didn't know it was Phriday til now:shock:!!!

Prolly just a rack of ribs phor me being that Donna is out working a trade show in Ca

6 racks of baby backs, jerk chicken wings and some venison pastrami on my end. Should make for a great Saturday.

Bone in turkey breast and some country style ribs on Sunday - might make a batch of Wampus's peach bourbon beans too!

Got a large spiral ham given to me for free so figure try something new with it on the UDS. Any suggestions?

Dadeo719 - I like to rub a little molasses over the spiral ham and then give it a good rub down with brown sugar. Keep the temps low to keep the sugars from burning and it'll turn out wonderful!

Dadeo719 - I like to rub a little molasses over the spiral ham and then give it a good rub down with brown sugar. Keep the temps low to keep the sugars from burning and it'll turn out wonderful!
Yeah, and watch it carefully.
Spirals dry out fast.

Tonight a burthday chop or steak.
Rest of the weekend Tony Stone competition.
Too bad CharredApron (Jed) couldn't make it...was looking forward seeing that Pharker this weekend.
HopePhully we can bash up with GTR in august at Padawan's Place.

Have Phun y'alls!:cool:

I am totally looking Phorward to August! :whoo:

Hope the comp goes well - and iPh it's your birthday - Happy Birthday! :clap2:

Not sure what's cooking this weekend - gotta work on Sunday, so I may go to the butcher on Sat. and see if there's a good quick little sumthin' sumthin' to cook up.

Have a great weekend!

I got a couple of pork butts from Costco yesterday... they are going on the smoker tomorrow morning. :-D

Oh, they will be kept company later in the day by a big pan of smoked mac-n-cheese. (This will be my first foray into smoked M-n-C... I hope it's good!)

Planning on a stuffed porkloin and a pulled chicken.

Just dropped a 13# turkey in Oakridge BBQ Game Changer Brine for a 24 hour soak, probably spatchcock and cook on the 26.75 OGT.

Might smoke up some lollipop style chicken legs this weekend, either that or some spare ribs.

Back