Ruthless Rye IPA Beer Bread

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
The same day I made the Cinnamon Raisin Honey Oatmeal Bread I also made some beer bread. I've made and posted it before. The recipe comes from a YouTube guy (Artisan Bread with Steve) and here is the linkl: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReR9wtJm2Rg"]Introduction to No-Knead Beer Bread (a.k.a. Artisan Yeast Beer Bread) - YouTube[/ame]

Here are the ingredients.

Mixed up and ready to rest / proof overnight.

Next day I poured out the dough onto my well-floured pastry mat and flattened it.

Then turned it onto itself.

Spread out some more oatmeal and formed the dough into a loaf shape with some of the oatmeal on the outsides.

I put this into a long rectangular loaf pan for a second proofing of 90 minutes.

While it was proofing again I lite up a full load of lump and set the kamado up for indirect cooking.

I then put my baker in to heat-soak it.

After 90 minutes I took the parchment paper sling and placed it into the pre-heated (to 450) kamado and baker and covered it.

I let that bake for 27 minutes and then uncovered it and let it bake for an additional 3 minutes.

Here it is on my cooling rack (with a loaf of Cinnamon Raisin bread) waiting to be used.

Wait until you see what I’m going to use it for! :becky:

The same day I made the Cinnamon Raisin Honey Oatmeal Bread I also made some beer bread. I've made and posted it before. The recipe comes from a YouTube guy (Artisan Bread with Steve) and here is the linkl: Introduction to No-Knead Beer Bread (a.k.a. Artisan Yeast Beer Bread) - YouTube

Here are the ingredients.

Mixed up and ready to rest / proof overnight.

Next day I poured out the dough onto my well-floured pastry mat and flattened it.

Then turned it onto itself.

Spread out some more oatmeal and formed the dough into a loaf shape with some of the oatmeal on the outsides.

I put this into a long rectangular loaf pan for a second proofing of 90 minutes.

While it was proofing again I lite up a full load of lump and set the kamado up for indirect cooking.

I then put my baker in to heat-soak it.

After 90 minutes I took the parchment paper sling and placed it into the pre-heated (to 450) kamado and baker and covered it.

I let that bake for 27 minutes and then uncovered it and let it bake for an additional 3 minutes.

Here it is on my cooling rack (with a loaf of Cinnamon Raisin bread) waiting to be used.

Wait until you see what I’m going to use it for! :becky:

Looks great. I may try that in a Dutch Oven in my kitchen oven.

Back