Need Cheese Woo Dispenser! Keep a look out!!!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Looking for a cheap soft serve cheese woo dispenser for catering..... I have a idea for bbq nachos that needs the dispenser. You know the ones that you see at the stop n rob for cheesy dawgs. Keep an eye out on CL please... Think of nachos pulled pork, cheese woo. Other ingredients will remain a secret..... :idea::idea:

:becky::becky::becky:

No more like this! Thx...

unnamed.jpg

This is not a thread hijack, nor am I trying to change your mind as far as your business plan goes... but if you're trying to develop something nacho-like, the old school nachos I had had as a boy in south Texas are nothing like they have evolved into.

True nachos are a joy to eat, both flavor and texture wise and may give you an edge in your catering business because they are so unique. To make an authentic nacho, tortillas are cut into quarters and fried to make chips (however there are plenty of triangular chips out there that will work just fine). Anyways you layout chips on a baking tray, add some cheese to each one, then top with a single pickled jalapeno slice and bake until the cheese melts. Some meat or a refried bean/meat mix is optional, and this is where your barbecued meat could come in to play. In other words these are individual chips which are dressed. I sometimes use "Scoops" for my nachos as they hold a little more and you can get about 15 on a plate.

HERE is a food blogger that has some great photos of what I'm talking about.

Ah, c'mon you make that back in a single day at an event. If you've got a good product - it will totally pay off.

This is not a thread hijack, nor am I trying to change your mind as far as your business plan goes... but if you're trying to develop something nacho-like, the old school nachos I had had as a boy in south Texas are nothing like they have evolved into.

True nachos are a joy to eat, both flavor and texture wise and may give you an edge in your catering business because they are so unique. To make an authentic nacho, tortillas are cut into quarters and fried to make chips (however there are plenty of triangular chips out there that will work just fine). Anyways you layout chips on a baking tray, add some cheese to each one, then top with a single pickled jalapeno slice and bake until the cheese melts. Some meat or a refried bean/meat mix is optional, and this is where your barbecued meat could come in to play. In other words these are individual chips which are dressed. I sometimes use "Scoops" for my nachos as they hold a little more and you can get about 15 on a plate.

HERE is a food blogger that has some great photos of what I'm talking about.

That is how I make nachos at home. I do not like the kind served at almost every restaurant, bar, and convenience store where they take a pile of chips and dump everything else on top. They are hard to eat and the chips on the bottom always get soggy.

To the OP I hope you do well with your idea.

Very true but most folks here are indigent, or so they say.

Yeah, I always feel bad for the carny sitting in a $750K stainless and neon joint. :rolleyes: The vendors are the richest people at the fair. Used to do it, miss it a lot - maybe again someday.

I know for some people it's a close call between continuing to work for yourself and going to work for a paycheck. But the saying still holds - you gotta spend money to make money.

Yeah, I always feel bad for the carny sitting in a $750K stainless and neon joint. :rolleyes: The vendors are the richest people at the fair. Used to do it, miss it a lot - maybe again someday.

I know for some people it's a close call between continuing to work for yourself and going to work for a paycheck. But the saying still holds - you gotta spend money to make money.

Yep, one thing I know about people that have money, they all lie about it. :thumb:

Yup agree spend money to make money! But also most people that have money have a reason they saved it and are frugal about what they buy. If I can get a used one cheaper than I new one I will try. I have a work around but PIA to clean. Also Mrs Ash is accountant..... All my non secret purchases must have receipt. :icon_blush:

I don't buy my cheese from Gehl's :tape: I get Ricco cheese from a local distributor for $10 per 140 oz. bag. Gehl's from the same distributor costs about $13 per bag. They both come in a box of 4 bags.

I don't buy my cheese from Gehl's :tape: I get Ricco cheese from a local distributor for $10 per 140 oz. bag. Gehl's from the same distributor costs about $13 per bag. They both come in a box of 4 bags.

Kewl I see great new ideas in the future! Now keep my kids out of it! :boxing:Hmm Popcorn balls on a stick with white cheeder for dippin, Cheese pretzels, Pulled beef on hotdog bun with Cheeder cheese, asparagus with cheeder when caterin. Kewl beans!

Last edited:
So you're going after the junior crowd with the whiz? Nothing wrong with that, they're the most loose with their cash. Corn dog covered in cheeze, bag of fritos cut open with a scoop of meat and pumped full of cheese, slurpee cup full of cheese....

Back