Something BIG is about to happen in the TD's...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Can't tell you exactly what it is just yet, but there WILL be an announcement with all the details within the next 72 hours.

In the meantime, you can all just try and figure it out...

:pop2:

Hmmmm...

Well, it's not me, I know that much at least.

Hmmmmm...

Moose are big. Moose announced this.

Hmmmm....

Are we bringing back the Master Series with the first category being Moose? Those Master Series things seemed to go pretty smoothly.:loco:

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmm....

Are we bringing back the Master Series with the first category being Moose? Those Master Series things seemed to go pretty smoothly.:loco:

You know, I started to read the pork chop thread last night after you put the roadmap up. I got through about four pages and had to stop because I was laughing so hard I thought I'd wake the kids.

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmm....

Not even remotely close.

NEXT!

Congratulations to Gore on becoming the New Throw down Moderater
Well deserved for your relentless promotion of all healthy and go to BBQ food

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

5 cheers for Gore!!!!! At first I was going to guess a guest appearance by Chef Gordon Ramsey. :bounce:

Are you sure we shouldn't just bring back the Master Series? I'm sure whatever big announcement you have will be super swell and all, but we never did do brisket in the Master Series.:tsk:

If it's big, it can only mean one thing. :shock:

Unfortunately, I can think of any number of one things that it could be:
1. The Hall of Flame for 2012 will be posted.
2. The endless pork chop thread will come to a vote.
3. The 2012 Special Holiday thread will come to a vote.
4. Calendars?
5. Throwdown coffee-mug-of-the-week club will be initiated.
6. The long-awaited prizes will be offered.
7. We will have a special pork mousse TD.
8. Special Nacho-pizza-taco TD.

OK, what am I leaving out? :noidea:

Are you sure we shouldn't just bring back the Master Series? I'm sure whatever big announcement you have will be super swell and all, but we never did do brisket in the Master Series.:tsk:

If we're going to bring those back, we might want to consider something a bit more interesting...like Lamb Chops. Or marrow bones. Or even...

Never mind...:tape:

Well, I can pretty much rule out calendars. What a clusterfark that was.:tsk: Moose would be pretty foolish to try that after what happened the first time.:doh:

Prizes are a GREAT idea!:clap: Why the fark haven't we thought of that before?:confused:

Back