Starting to get nervous........

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Booked a 2400 person catering next weekend, over 3 days. Got my 1000#'s of pork ordered as well as 1200 Bratwurst. Never did one this big before..!!

Things will work out just fine, just approach it like a job for 200 hundred.
Just a bit more work.

Dont forget the pictures.

And I thought the 100 lb load of butts I'm doing next week for the church was a large load. You'll do fine with that FEC500.

I know you are up to it.... but I hope you have some good help lined up.
We did a 500 person Royals Tailgate for a corp. customer earlier this year.... and it pushed us to our limit with just Kim and I. Anything more than that and we would need to bring on extra helper just to man chafers, etc.

Good luck Jeff!!!

We will take 2 extra helpers per day, so it will be Tricia, myself and 2 of our better helpers. For this one we will take my 23 y/o hottie niece and her large chested friend. It's for a Harley function, so they will dress accordingly and all will be good!

The menu is pretty simple; pulled pork, brats, hot dogs, chips, a topping bar with pickles, onions, cheese sauce, chili, and kraut, and fresh baked cookies.

sound like 800 lucky people....
:)

you'll do just fine....I'd would suggest some Advil ahead of time for the little aches and pains.

We will take 2 extra helpers per day, so it will be Tricia, myself and 2 of our better helpers. For this one we will take my 23 y/o hottie niece and her large chested friend. It's for a Harley function, so they will dress accordingly and all will be good!

The menu is pretty simple; pulled pork, brats, hot dogs, chips, a topping bar with pickles, onions, cheese sauce, chili, and kraut, and fresh baked cookies.
Just remember NO PICS NEVER HAPPENED!!!:biggrin:

Sled and I are on the same page.

I would like to see your catering outfits for your helper, please. Make sure they are up to code you know. :-D

Back