Weber Kettle Rotisserie?

namodio

Knows what a fatty is.
Will the Weber Kettle Rotisserie work on a Performer? Their web site say's that it won't. Any info on the Cajun Bandit rotisserie bundle?

Yes it works. So does the EZ-Que and the Cajun Bandit reversible ring.

The problem Weber has with the ring on the Performer, is that the nuts for the slide aside lid holder make contact with the ring and claim it makes it unstable.

It is such a Non Issue for me that if it really bothered me that much I would take a grinder and make a couple notches on the bottom of the ring and be done with it.

For Weber its a liability issue - CYA!

100_2326.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

Here is a shot that shows the lid holder nuts. Poor design for their Premium charcoal grills.

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

Here are some shots of the Cajun Bandit ring on my drum and the soon to patented kettle flange UDS mod!

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

The seal is nice and tight, and the rotis motor mounts are solid and there isn't that down drop you get from the motor with the Weber or Universal mounts.

IMG_3096.jpg

Just get either one and I guarantee you will be a happy camper!

Call B-O-B and get on the list! The Rib-O-Lator and the Cajun Bandit rotis ring will change your life!

Damn. Now I gotta figure out how to turn a steel drum into one of those rings. I hate this site. Too much cool stuff. Too many ideas. Too much good food. Too many good people.

That whole set up is nice, Man it's expensive. By ythe time your bought everything you need it could be $250-$300? Not counting the grill.

You already have the Performer, so you get what you pay for. You NEED them.

Back